Wednesday, March 7, 2007

updating

The cold weather turned my planned studio day into a computer day. But that gave me time to work on the pattern for my one of my next projects - another chair. I had originally planned on another pattern (see below) but decided it didn't have enough variation for me. While both patterns have variation in scale, the one above just feels more random. I'm sure the other pattern will pop up somewhere else though.


A few updates...
The navigating the web 2.0 presentation for the Metals Guild of Maryland was last night. If you missed it, find the information on the wikispace here.
I heard back from two more shows - surprise - two more wait lists.
I finally managed to change the header of my blog, and I added a list of my favorite blogs on the right.

No comments: