Friday, May 4, 2007

good, good, great


I finally ordered new postcards from overnight prints. I'm trying to do a PA family and friends mailing for all my upcoming shows. (Note: If you'd like to be added to my mailing list, send an email to meauman(at)yahoo(dot)com.) And speaking of upcoming shows, I will be at the Mount Gretna Outdoor Art Show on August 18 & 19. Its a local show for me, but last year attracted artists Donna D'Aquino and Lisa Cimino, so I feel good about participating.

And more good news, I'm having a two-person show at the Rosewood Gallery (outside of Dayton, Ohio). And, it overlaps with my two-person show at MWPAI. Great. Commence panicking. I will not be sleeping from now until February 2008. If you know anyone who would like to volunteer their time working on labor-intensive sculpture, send them my way.

No comments: