Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"for your safety, pillow fights are not recommended"

I finished powder-coating the new work on Monday night, and spent yesterday trying to figure out display for the upcoming shows. (Since everything was just a mock-up, I'll take pictures of the final displays at the shows themselves.)

I leave tomorrow for the craft show marathon that is Cain Park and Ann Arbor, and I still have a ton of things to do (including making more work), so this is my last post before I leave.

Here are the details, if you're in the area, stop by and say hello!

Cain Park Arts Festival
Cleveland Heights, OH
Friday, July 13 - 3PM-8PM
Saturday, July 14 - 10AM-8PM
Sunday, July 15 - 12PM-5PM

South University Art Fair - Emerging Artist Section
Booth #14
Ann Arbor, MI
Wednesday, July 18 - 10AM-8PM
Thursday, July 19 - 10AM-8PM
Friday, July 20 - 10AM-8PM
Saturday, July 21 - 10AM-6PM

No comments: