Friday, July 27, 2007

friday already


Where did the week go? Between recovering from craft shows, trying to re-stock my inventory, and creating new work, this week has flown by. That's right - new work. I've been working on some new necklaces. Its been a while since I've made a necklace, but I'm suddenly feeling inspired. Perhaps its the upcoming deadline for the ACC shows. Perhaps its that I've been wearing more necklaces myself lately. Either way, I'm excited about all the possibilities.

And speaking of ACC, I have a big announcement. I've been chosen as a Searchlight Artist for the ACC Baltimore retail show! Myself and 13 other emerging artists will be highlighted in a special section of the show. This is a great opportunity for me to present my sculptural work to buyers, gallery owners, and collectors.

3 comments:

annie said...

congratulations! can't wait to see your booth in february. - it will be cold out then! (trying to think cool thoughts right now)

megan said...

thanks annie!

Juliet said...

WOW! Congrats!!!!