Monday, July 2, 2007

july...

I've been a bad blogger lately, but only because I've been very busy...

Manayunk was decent. Not the best show over, but my best this season. I'm hoping things pick up from here.

I spent last week working on pillows and wall panels in preparation for Ann Arbor. I've now got 4 pillows and 8 more panels ready for powder-coating. (I was hoping to powder-coat this past Saturday, but it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully next Monday.) I've also been trying to figure out a booth display that integrates my jewelry and sculpture, but nothing seems quite right.

Joe and I are headed to the beach tomorrow for the rest of the week. The timing is bad, because I've got so much to do before Cain Park and Ann Arbor. But I love the beach, so I can't wait to go. I've got a whole stack of books just waiting for me.... (not to mention big plans for running, golfing, eating, shopping, and spending time with the fam.)

Happy 4th everyone. I'll try not to stay away so long this time.

No comments: