Tuesday, November 27, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by Cally before we left for vacation, so here we go... Five weird/random things about myself:

1. I consider staying in bed until 8 AM sleeping in.

2. I'm terrified of groundhogs. (Yes, groundhogs. When I was little, someone told me they would chew my leg off. That kind of things stays with you.) If I see one, I instinctively cross the street or run away.

3. I'm convinced that if I really like a TV show, it will most likely get canceled. Perhaps thats why I mostly watch reruns.

4. I commute an hour and a half to my teaching job two days a week. (I realize some of you already know this about me, and its not so much weird as just plain crazy - but I'm tired and out of ideas.)

5. I actually don't really like Christmas that much. I find the whole gift giving/receiving process very stressful. But this year I'm really trying to embrace the holiday thing. In fact, my tree is already up. (Though technically that's because I was photographing ornaments on it.)

Ok, I tag Elsita, Liz, Liz, Beth, and Rachael.

Oh, and here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

No comments: