Friday, December 21, 2007

let it snow


Even though I have a mountain of work to do, I basically took the last few days off. I was feeling a little burnt out, and decided to have some non-work related, Christmas crafty fun. I finally got a chance to bust out my Gocco, and printed snowflakes on everything - bags, gift tags, and tissue paper, etc.

I think the break payed off, because last night I came up with a solution for a pattern for the sofa that I'm really quite happy with. That's right, I said sofa. I'm making a sofa. (Insert thoughts of "Megan, you're crazy" here.) I layered and reworked an old pattern I really like, and this is the result. Now its time to work.

3 comments:

Catherine Chandler said...

Oh my goodness that pattern is amazing! I can't wait to see the progress!

megan said...

Thanks, Catherine! That's the kind of positive response I was hoping for.

MollyRodgers said...

Oo! a Couch!! i was wondering just HOW big you were going to take your furniture, how exciting!!