Monday, May 12, 2008

display solutions


Well, the show in Bethesda this weekend was a bit of a bust.  The weather didn't help - though compared to today it was downright gorgeous.  The bright side is that I've finally got a retail/outdoor show display I'm happy with.  My new tables combine the plastic shelving I was using last year with the wooden table tops Joe made me for New York Gift.  The result - a nice surface with lots of hidden storage.  And the secret to keeping the paper rolls from blowing away - wrap them around tin cans and drop in a few rocks.  Oh, and those curtains in the background - Ikea designed them especially for me.  (Or at least that's what I like to think!)


Here's little sneak peek behind the scenes.


And one of my favorite craft show pastimes - dog watching!



No comments: