Wednesday, July 9, 2008

training through


Last weekend, my friend Tricia and I were going to run a 5k. (We didn't because it stormed.) I knew I wasn't going to run a fast time even if we had run, because we didn't rest the week before the race. That's because we're training for a half-marathon in September, and didn't want to lose momentum.

This is called training through, and that's what I've been doing for the craft show this weekend too. I leave this afternoon for Cain Park (one of my favorite shows), but I've been busy all week making samples for upcoming wholesale shows instead of work for Cain Park. It appears I'm training through.

(But no worries for those planning on stopping by at Cain Park - I still have lots of pieces, including work not yet seen at Cain Park.)

No comments: