Tuesday, September 23, 2008

a stressful few days


I wanted to share this great photo by Elle Moss that I discovered on Etsy as a way to counteract what has been a stressful few days. In addition to the possible stress fracture in my foot, the battery on my laptop died. This is the second time this has happened in the three years I've had my laptop, and now I can't use it unless its plugged into the wall until my new battery arrived. Plus yesterday, I spent 14 hours in a car delivering my sculpture to an exhibition in southwest Ohio. And Crafty Bastards is less than a week away, I have nothing done, and the things I've got to do this week are piling up quickly. I think its time to go do some yoga before I freak out completely.

On a happier note, I'm totally excited because I won Liz's blog giveaway. I can't wait to get my print!

No comments: