Saturday, October 18, 2008

another crazy nightmare


Last night I dreamed that I showed up to set up for New York Gift (which isn't until January) completely unprepared. I didn't know what booth I was in, started setting up in the wrong space, and still had to start (and finish) samples of my new collection. Not only did I wake up completely panicked, but with a serious case of déjà vu. Haven't I had a dream like this once before?

Sure enough, after browsing my archives, I had a similar dream last September. What is it about the fall?

So today I'm working on a little gift fair prep, including an application to the Accent on Design section. Above is a prototype mini-catalog I'm working on. I've got to mail my application on Monday, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Robin Marie said...

I've been sleeping terribly this past week, all event-related nightmares. I think it's the pressure of the upcoming holiday season!