Sunday, April 26, 2009

and the winner is...


Well, it looks like I'll be hand delivering the cozy/cuff because the randomly chosen winner of my contest is Lynette!  Lynette, let me know what color you'd like, and I'll bring it with me on Thursday.

Why am I hand delivering the cozy/cuff, you may ask.  Well, on Thursday, I head to Phoenix and Tempe - first up a visiting artist gig at ASU, then the Museum Store Association Expo.

Thanks to everyone who suggested a retailer!  So many of those are places I would have never discovered on my own.  I'm still cranking away on my four weeks of marketing - this week I'll be working on compiling a list of stores and press to send info to.  Plus, I'm working on a major website re-design.  (Not to mention prepping for my trip!)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

wooooooooohhhhhhhooooooooo! Yay! I like the turquoise one:) Thank you!!!

Beth Cyr said...

aww, yay lynette!! :)