Friday, December 18, 2009

you buy, i buy

I've been feeling the Etsy love lately, and this morning I came up with an idea so crazy it just might work. As of this morning, I had $142 in my paypal account, and decided, "wouldn't it be fun just to spend it all on Etsy today?" A little holiday treat for myself + I get to support other independent makers. And then I thought, "what if I sell anything else on Etsy today?"

So I decided, for every dollar of sales in my Etsy shop today, I'll turn around and spend that money back on Etsy, today. The more I sell, the more I buy.

So if you were thinking about buying something from my Etsy shop, today is a good day to do it, because you'll be supporting another Etsy seller as well. How cool is that?

And if you're in the US, any orders placed today will still arrive in time for Christmas.

Happy holidays!

PS. The You Are So Loved print by Jess Gonacha was my first purchase today - and she's having a sale, all screen prints are $5 today.

3 comments:

Isette said...

That is a really lovely idea. Spread the wealth :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...

You should totally do a follow up showing us everything you bought!