Thursday, March 12, 2009

democracy in action


Wow, did I fall off the blogging wagon.  I can't believe its been 10 days since my last post.  Last week was one of those weeks where I think I was really busy, but I can't remember actually accomplishing anything.

I spent this week in DC (ok, I spent the nights in Baltimore) at the National Bike Summit.  Today was spent on Capitol hill, lobbying for bicycling.  I wasn't super psyched before I came to the summit, because I didn't feel like I had much time.  Now, I'm so happy that I went.  There's so much work to be done, and the issues are so important.

My brain is too fried to go into details, so I'm calling it a pretty early night.  I'm just so relieved that I'm staying in Baltimore tonight.  I can sleep in until 8, and still get to my class with plenty of time to spare!

No comments: