Saturday, July 11, 2009

free FREE


I've been anxiously awaiting the release of Chris Anderson's Free: The Future of a Radical Price for months.  Since it came out on Tuesday, while we were still at the beach, I reserved a copy at the local bookstore so I could be sure to have it right away.

Imagine my surprise when I got home from the beach to find a Free copy waiting for me.  (Ok, I shouldn't have been too surprised, since I did request it.)  The good news for you, my wonderful readers, is that I've now got an extra copy and I'm giving it away!  (Sorry though, I'm keeping the copy signed by the author - blogger's privilege.) 

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post, and on Monday afternoon, I'll pick a winner.  
And in case you're wondering, I'm about 3/4 of the way through the book, and so far, its excellent.  It's really got me thinking about new ways to approach my business.  (I'll post a full review here once I'm done reading.)

Good luck!

8 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

Pick me, pick me!

Janice said...

ok, commenting!! I'd love to win that book!!! :-)

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Wow this book looks great businesswise. I can't wait to hear your review of it!

Sarah Regan Snavely said...

Wow. Cool. I hadn't heard of this book but it looks great! Just finished reading Ignore Everybody -- highly recommended to anybody who is creative (though there is a language so if you're squeamish about that...)

aumantm said...

im throwing my hat into the arena... im not wearing a hat right now though :(

ColleenBaran said...

Oh, I'd love to win!

Sign me up.

silvercocoon said...

i'd love to be in the running for a free free. :)

Art Wall Katie said...

I'd love to read it, and also suggest it for my book club --lots of small business owners and want-to-be small business owners in the group. Thanks for the opportunity.