Saturday, July 11, 2009

heidi lowe gallery


On the way home from the beach, I stopped by Heidi Lowe Gallery in Rehoboth Beach, DE to check out the Earring Show.  Heidi runs such an adorable gallery that carries really innovative art jewelry.  I've been lucky enough to be represented by her for the last few years.  (Heidi and I also teach together in the Metals + Jewelry and Interdisciplinary Object Design department at Towson Univeristy - but we almost never see each other, because we're always there on different days!)

Heidi changes the displays for every show - and the results are always fresh and fun.  If you're heading towards the beach in Delaware or Maryland this summer, I highly recommend stopping by.  The Earring Show just came down, but I'm guessing Jim Charles solo show will be worth checking out too.  (And be sure to browse the drawers for all Heidi's represented artists, including yours truly.)


No comments: